Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts

Getting closer but still a work in progress. Need to paint the walls and ceiling, decide on and install a lighting solution ( seperate lighting for ambient, day to day and detailing / auto work), and install the flooring.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nearly finished with my garage project (for now... next step will be lifts). Need to replace cabinet door that was damaged during shipping and install a tire rack.

Here's how it looked pre project.

And here it is now.

I am looking for some reasonably price Alfa signage. I can find some replicas on Amazon but they are no more than 8x11" and I prefer something larger. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Nearly finished with my garage project (for now... next step will be lifts). Need to replace cabinet door that was damaged during shipping and install a tire rack.

Here's how it looked pre project.
View attachment 107171

And here it is now.
View attachment 107153 View attachment 107154

I am looking for some reasonably price Alfa signage. I can find some replicas on Amazon but they are no more than 8x11" and I prefer something larger. Any suggestions?
Very nice garage. Beautiful. Well done, man. I suggest a $20 Alfa Romeo flag. Can't get anything bigger than that for $20. Please move those bikes and their racks to the other side of the garage !!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks. The other side of garage is shared wall with office suite. There is a door, a boiler for infloor heating, and a sink already. No place for the bikes.

I'll look at the flags but to my eye they just never hang all that well on the interior.

My nephew works for local Alfa dealer and he's going to try and get me some official signage. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I am jealous of my fellow Alfistis across the pond. This tiny island has houses that are ridiculously priced with single unusable garages or the doubles are half the size you guys have! Now that delusional orange head is gone, I may have to move there just for the garage space! :p:LOL:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am jealous of my fellow Alfistis across the pond. This tiny island has houses that are ridiculously priced with single unusable garages or the doubles are half the size you guys have! Now that delusional orange head is gone, I may have to move there just for the garage space! :p:LOL:
I feel you mate, moved across.the pond 20. Years ago, but still a Londoner at heart.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,731 Posts
Very nice garage. Beautiful. Well done, man. I suggest a $20 Alfa Romeo flag. Can't get anything bigger than that for $20. Please move those bikes and their racks to the other side of the garage !!!!
Our bikes are somewhat precariously posed near my other Italian car (wheelbarrow and snowblower are also in the neighborhood). Making do with the garage we have.

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Our bikes are somewhat precariously posed near my other Italian car (wheelbarrow and snowblower are also in the neighborhood). Making do with the garage we have.
Bikes hanging on racks at less than 12 feet of an Alfa Romeo should not be allowed !!!!!!!. Wheelbarrows and snowblowers may be !!!!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,731 Posts
Bikes hanging on racks at less than 12 feet of an Alfa Romeo should not be allowed !!!!!!!. Wheelbarrows and snowblowers may be !!!!
cringeworthy?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
cringeworthy?
OK to be so close to a Fiat !!. Never hanging at less than 12 feet from an Alfa Romeo !!. Very ingenious that bikes rack anyways. Great idea. Is it the cone to avoid hitting the bikes?.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts