Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
New Digs...

as I just downsized from my house to townhouse living (YEAH Baby)....the garage space has taken a hit...
with 6 BMW,s and the Quad...I have warehouse space to keep 3 of the cars so here are some random pics..

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
NICE E24...what model??? and the CS is cool too!
used have a 70 2000Tii LUX....fun Berlina for sure..
Hi MDriver,
E24 is a 79 Euro 635csi, next to the blue 72 Euro 3.0csi
A 2002tii next to a silver Alfetta GT
The 635csi on one side of the speakers & some kind of Lancia (blue) on the other side

Murf

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey the Tii should be indoors!:grin2:
as far as the Mustang..is that a 66-67?? and if so a 289 HiPo??
cause if it is....I will gladly park it in my garage...you can have visitation:grin2:

You'll have to talk to my wife, that's her baby, I just keep it running. It's a 66, true 289 HiPo, but not a GT. I'm trying to get them all inside. I have a detached 1 1/2 car garage that the BMW may move to once I get a shed for the lawn mower, kids's toys etc.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Quadrifoglio has kicked the M3 to the curb since pic was taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Work in progress. Giulia gets the Miata spot. "Baby Beast" spent first 6 years of her life under a cover in the Fenway. She'll be OK with a new outdoor power outlet nearby. I'll remove the shelves if needed for the Giulia.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Since my garage is currently filled with too much junk to get the Giulia in (we're doing a basement remodel), you'll have to settle for a driveway shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,746 Posts
Since my garage is currently filled with too much junk to get the Giulia in (we're doing a basement remodel), you'll have to settle for a driveway shot.
I hope the trees and neighbors are not unkind to her.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts