Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or Alfa Romeo only offers servicing hours between Mondays and Fridays? One dealer I had called had one tech!

Alfa Romeo if they want to get some market share they need to get more techs and more service advisors.

·
Registered
343 Posts
My dealer, an Alfa/Fiat combo, has service techs available on Saturdays as well

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
westbury fiat/alfa has only one tech, just one, from Monday to Friday's. loaner cars are for those who purchased the vehicle from them. Same with Browns in Suffolk county....hopefully they extend their hours on Saturdays...ridiculous...

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Mine's the same but Miller does Saturdays it seems. Could you get the ferry over the Miller in Stamford? Not sure if you can use warranties in different dealerships, I would assume so?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I had my BMW serviced on my old e46, I went to any dealer and I had a loaner car. Hopefully Alfa carries on...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mine's the same but Miller does Saturdays it seems. Could you get the ferry over the Miller in Stamford? Not sure if you can use warranties in different dealerships, I would assume so?
I would much prefer to go to Miller.. at least they have experience with High End
My other option is Alfredos in Larchmont theyve been working on fiat/ alfa for a long time, but they've outgrown their space.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would much prefer to go to Miller.. at least they have experience with High End
My other option is Alfredos in Larchmont theyve been working on fiat/ alfa for a long time, but they've outgrown their space.

I purchased the car from Alfredo's, its pretty hard for me to get there for servicing unless its just an oil change that can be performed there while I wait...

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
westbury fiat/alfa has only one tech, just one, from Monday to Friday's. loaner cars are for those who purchased the vehicle from them. Same with Browns in Suffolk county....hopefully they extend their hours on Saturdays...ridiculous...
visited that dealer (Westbury) today...or should say I drove by and kept driving....a very small square block of a building on Jericho Turnpike...with no visible service area unless it is off-site OR behind the dealer.....was not inviting IMHO.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Miller Service is Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Not BMW hours for sure...BUT...plenty of techs & space...and more importantly COMPETENT Techs...
I did not buy my Quad there but they treat me like I did....Car goes in Monday the 24th for the newest software version 002.

Alfredo's has been "working" on their new space for at least 5-6 years with no new movement...
They were( at least to me) very good, honorable on the sale side. My sales rep was one of the nicest most informed sales guys I've had...
the service is just...lets say for a Quad....not so good...maybe they got better??...on a standard Giulia...perhaps they are fine...
but the actual service area is from 1970...and I don't care about coffee, wi-fi, or big TV's...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
visited that dealer (Westbury) today...or should say I drove by and kept driving....a very small square block of a building on Jericho Turnpike...with no visible service area unless it is off-site OR behind the dealer.....was not inviting IMHO.
The service dept is off of old country road close to century 21. Apparently they are building a new facility for Alfa only. Hopefully I'll feedback the dealer service and keep you all informed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Miller Service is Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Not BMW hours for sure...BUT...plenty of techs & space...and more importantly COMPETENT Techs...
I did not buy my Quad there but they treat me like I did....Car goes in Monday the 24th for the newest software version 002.

Alfredo's has been "working" on their new space for at least 5-6 years with no new movement...
They were( at least to me) very good, honorable on the sale side. My sales rep was one of the nicest most informed sales guys I've had...
the service is just...lets say for a Quad....not so good...maybe they got better??...on a standard Giulia...perhaps they are fine...
but the actual service area is from 1970...and I don't care about coffee, wi-fi, or big TV's...
I test drove the Giulia when it first came out at Alfredos... initially they seemed eager to make a deal.. but after multiple attempts to strike a deal that involved getting out of my 2 cars, I moved on.. my father bought both his fiat spiders there back in the 70,s and a Ferrari red Lancia Zagato.. think Im going to try Miller, my salesman at Ramsey did say that they had just moved their service to a new location in anticipation of Giulia Sales...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts