Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, considering getting a QV this week.

I asked my dealer what the prices are for each year of service, to compare against my Porsche. They said since the brand is so new, they don't have specific pricing. That was concerning. Has anyone else received service prices so that I can at least guestimate?

Also, are your dealers giving loaners for service? My dealer said they don't really have a program established yet, which is concerning considering all the reliability complaints. I realize that reliability is hard to gauge since most forum posters list issues. Regular people don't typically join a forum just to come say they haven't had any issues... And wouldn't really want to be given a Fiat 500 if my car was being serviced for a week or two (collocated dealer).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sorry, no idea on service costs, but my dealer gave me a Giulia Q4 for a week while they were having the calipers painted, windows tinted, and clear bra applied. They're a Fiat dealer too and made some jokes about giving me a 500, but when I got there they had the Q4 all gassed up for me. They did mention that the 10k service/oil change was free. And for what it's worth, I'm at 1,000 miles on my QV, completely problem free. Not a single weird warning light, stall, malfunction, nothing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's seems to be a mystery to this day. They threw some weird numbers anywhere from $1200-$3200 so I told them no deal unless they included 4yrs of maintenance in the deal.
@Ace My dealer originally quoted me $1000 for 4 years. Last night when they wrote the initial contract they changed it to $1950, so I passed. They also wanted $1750 for 4 years tire and wheel, which I think is crazy. I paid ~$1000 for 5 years for my Porsche.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.