Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a service manual for my Giulia and would like an opinion if the CD is good enough or if it would be better to have maybe a week subscription to the online manual and download the parts that I want?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I want a service manual for my Giulia and would like an opinion if the CD is good enough or if it would be better to have maybe a week subscription to the online manual and download the parts that I want?
I assume you're in reference to TechAuthority

I bought the CD. It's mine forever, not just a few months.

Please be aware that the CD only works with Windows Explorer. It will not work with any other web browser.

A few months ago I saw they had listed USB thumbdrive version that did not have the browser limitation. But now it's not there. You may want to call and ask about this.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I assume you're in reference to TechAuthority

I bought the CD. It's mine forever, not just a few months.

Please be aware that the CD only works with Windows Explorer. It will not work with any other web browser.

A few months ago I saw they had listed USB thumbdrive version that did not have the browser limitation. But now it's not there. You may want to call and ask about this.
I also bought the disc. Even if you copy all you want now - later you might want other details. Easiest to just get the disc and have all of it whenever you want it. >:)

·
Registered
Giulia Sport Ti Q4 280KM
4 Posts
I also bought the disc. Even if you copy all you want now - later you might want other details. Easiest to just get the disc and have all of it whenever you want it. >:)
Hi, i am trying to buy cd or USB for last 3 months but not available in EU.
Did you buy it via www or directly somehow?

·
Registered
602 Posts
I found the limitation to windows explorer to be infuriating.... Got a 1 day subscription and down loaded everything I could ever need in about 6 hours

1 - 7 of 7 Posts