Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Have you seen the structure behind the diffuser? Do you think there are natural attachment points where a custom receiver hitch could be mounted? If a hitch could be fabricated and installed, then a square hold could be cut into the diffuser. I think it would be best to use a spare diffuser for a project like that.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Selling new genuine replacement Quad Diffuser. $600 at the dealer. Asking $250 plus shipping.
QuadNW.
I am interested.
Can you post or send me a photo?

Thanks

·
Registered
526 Posts
From what I understand, if it's not a Q you'll need to whole rear bumper assembly and probably have to modify the exhaust.

Not sure of whats in front of (behind) the rear bumper but I would assume it's fairly different.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Condition ? .... Pics ?

Shipping to 11021 ?

Thanks....D

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,194 Posts
I also think the QV diffuser is optimized for speeds that a stock 2.0T cannot reach. It has a complex set of scoops and ducts in the forward parts that look like they don't do much at "ordinary" speeds. Unless your 2.0T is otherwise heavily modified, you may see a performance degradation (more aero drag) relative to using the sport diffuser.

If you want it just for looks, that is a different thing. You definitely need a quad tip exhaust or it will look silly though.

I suggest asking MacGeek if it is likely to fit a 2.0T.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I also think the QV diffuser is optimized for speeds that a stock 2.0T cannot reach. It has a complex set of scoops and ducts in the forward parts that look like they don't do much at "ordinary" speeds. Unless your 2.0T is otherwise heavily modified, you may see a performance degradation (more aero drag) relative to using the sport diffuser.

If you want it just for looks, that is a different thing. You definitely need a quad tip exhaust or it will look silly though.

I suggest asking MacGeek if it is likely to fit a 2.0T.
That's a good point. The diffuser section is integrated with the underbelly pan on the Quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
This would be a terrific deal for a vendor like Madness Autoworks so they can use it for a mold to make a carbonfiber variant! At $175.00 this will pay for itself with the first sale and then everyone benefits!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What’s on my Quad

I had a very small blemish on my diffuser when the car was delivered. Got a replacement and decided not to use.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts