Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started my car, headed out on long trip. Standing about 15 feet away from vehicle, running fine, fob in cup holder as usual. Heard beep and click. YUP locked tighter than a drum. Extra fob not available, in trunk in luggage. DUH. Now waiting on mystery service to come do unlock. At least it will be warmed up, or out of gas.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mine won't lock with the fob in the car - or at least not when its not running. Also, if the fob was in the car how'd it lock...?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,737 Posts
Started my car, headed out on long trip. Standing about 15 feet away from vehicle, running fine, fob in cup holder as usual. Heard beep and click. YUP locked tighter than a drum. Extra fob not available, in trunk in luggage. DUH. Now waiting on mystery service to come do unlock. At least it will be warmed up, or out of gas.
I plan to take the "emergency key" out of the fob and keep it in my wallet. Since I always keep my wallet on my person, problem solved.

Now if my car would show up...
Last month they said next month. This month they are saying next month <sigh>.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have now done that.. We could duplicate the issue two more times. (I rolled the window down first tho). Dealer gets it first of the week when I get back to OH. Hope yours gets here soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts