Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
Comfort over style? Bah! The Giulia offers both.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,636 Posts
Of course he did; if he breaks it, Alfa immediately puts him in a new one.

All kidding aside, are Ferrari's not comfortable??

Well if you want a 4 door Ferrari isn't the only choice a FF
the qv is much prettier imo

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Of course he did; if he breaks it, Alfa immediately puts him in a new one.

All kidding aside, are Ferrari's not comfortable??

Well if you want a 4 door Ferrari isn't the only choice a FF
the qv is much prettier imo
I would take FF every day over QV, it has a bizzare 4WD and almost no trunk but it is a Ferrari...and mighty great looking to me....most F1 drivers drive on street like old ladies anyway, I hear:)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Good on Vettel! I wonder what Kimi and the Sauber drivers drove?

Also, Zak Brown should have to take the bus instead, given the current performance level of the McLarens.
I know Kimi used to drive an Alfa, a 159 I think. No idea if he's still driving it. Curiously, he said he's not that into cars outside of his job; just wants it to get him where he's going in comfort.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I would take FF every day over QV, it has a bizzare 4WD and almost no trunk but it is a Ferrari...and mighty great looking to me....most F1 drivers drive on street like old ladies anyway, I hear:)
Yikes.....FF = *ucking *ugly ......IMHO....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
most F1 drivers drive on street like old ladies anyway, I hear:)
Maybe in recent times, with all the liability... but back in the day drivers seemed to enjoy driving fast on the street.
Here's a nice episode where Ferrari car designer Antonio Tomaini recalls a drive home with Clay Regazzoni:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_5MKD8kwhtM&list=PLABOv4TbQ1x3FwaxqGOW3yJBlYRYJwqAb&index=4
You can put english subtitles on.

There's also a story of Schumacher being late for a flight and asking the cab driver to step aside, and driving the taxi minivan like a maniac to the airport.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts