Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for PNW dealer/salesperson for a special order Giula Ti. I have no problem waiting so want to get exactly what I want so ordering is probably the way to go. This also will be a purchase (not lease) so what is a reasonable discount to be shooting for? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I bought my QV in Tacoma, salesmen were John and Dominic (not there anymore). They required a $1k order deposit. I tried ordering in Kirkland first at the AR/Maserati dealer, but they wanted $10k deposit. I've been happy with the Tacoma dealership so far, no issues and the ordering/sales process was smooth.

That being said, since there are 4 or 5 Alfa dealers within an hour, I'd pit them against each other if I were you. Tell them you're ordering from whoever will give you the best deal, then take that price to the other dealers and see if anyone wants to beat it. You definitely have options in this area, so you can be picky. If I could do it again, I'd probably go to the Ferrari dealer in Seattle because... well, Ferrari.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I don't live near Seattle but as for the pricing, I got 6% off MSRP and then also two current incentives added up to another $2,750 off. My car was special ordered and it took 6 weeks in total, plus the dealer did not ask for any down payment at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, useful info so far. I did go to Kirkland back when the Giulia was first released but didn't get a good vibe from them at all. The sales guy was a little too slick for my tastes which was surprising since they are also selling Maserati. It may have just been that guy though.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well it looks like you have some options as far as dealers so definitely visit the ones within reasonable distance. I wish you well and hope that you are able to order exactly what you need at a reasonable price. I was happy with my local dealer and the Finance Manager didn’t play any slick upsell games. One thing that is a bit of a risk when you special order - the dealer cannot give you the exact price until the car has arrived. In my case the only variation was the destination charge went up from $995 to $1245. The incentives stayed the same though (they could change each month).

·
Registered
573 Posts
Try Archie at Car Pros. Nice Kid. Even saw him at the car show in Issaquah a couple weeks ago. They seem very willing to deal and order what you want. I did not buy there because I ordered from a dealer a little closer to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought mine at Seattle dealership. Prolly could have got better deal elsewhere but:

1. Long-standing Ferrari dealer and family-owned
2. Services Ferrari and Maserati, so like the availability of more experienced techs
3. High-quality operation

·
Registered
134 Posts
I bought mine at Kirkland. Yes some of there guys are a bit too slick for their own good however I highly recommend working with Shane over there (he is the South African, hard to miss the accent). They have a great selection and Shane will work like crazy to meet your needs.

However note I will be taking my QV to Seattle for service. I have no issues with their service department but I feel better going to Seattle Alfa for the reasons Seattle QV stated.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Two comments.

Price --- I checked online in the Seattle area for what I wanted. That was a base Giula Q4 (AWD) in Rosso Red with two packages, the outside and inside sport package. I found the exact one only at Car Pros in Renton. It also had the 8.8 info package on it. I had no desire for a sun-roof or lane departure, etc features. I was amazed at their price, 10.6% off MSRP plus an Alfa rebate of $1750, total about 14% off MSRP. I never understood why the big discount but didn't argue and paid cash. The sales staff were very friendly but poor knowledge about the Giulia and its features even what oil was proper. I lucked out big time om the price. Car Pros recently sold their Alfa/Fiat store in Renton (Dodge and Jeep too I've been told). It is now Afla Romeo/Fiat of Renton. Mostly same sales, parts and service people. Archie might be the most knowledgeable in sales. You might want to get a quote there but your service somewhere else.

My advice would be to see if you can find the exact Ti with color and features you want locally and make an offer. Otherwise, I would ask for a price quote on the special order for what you want from several dealers. You don't have to take the lowest but could use it for bargaining. It is only a guess on my part but I would try for a 5.0-7.5% discount.

Service --- I have only gone into Car Pros/now AF of Renton once for service of initial glitch issues and 5 RRT's. They did a good job on those but seemed to ignore my legitimate software update request and my jerking issue. I went by recently and discussed my first year free service. I then went by Maserati of Seattle (also Ferrari and Alfa Romeo). WOW! So friendly and professional. Every person from sales, to office, to service and parts were first class. I spent time with the service and parts manager and ended up making an appointment for that complimentary first year service. I'm only at 4k miles. A friend who owns a Stelvio recently suggested I go talk to the service department at Seattle Maserati rather than Rairdon of Kirkland, where I had intended to check since I live on the Eastside.
I would presume you will get excellent service work at Seattle Maserati and hopefully a good price. Good luck.

Chuck :smile2:

Reactions: xserpent

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought mine at Kirkland. Yes some of there guys are a bit too slick for their own good however I highly recommend working with Shane over there (he is the South African, hard to miss the accent). They have a great selection and Shane will work like crazy to meet your needs.

However note I will be taking my QV to Seattle for service. I have no issues with their service department but I feel better going to Seattle Alfa for the reasons Seattle QV stated.
Same here. Bought my Ti at the Kirkland dealership and Shane helped me out. He's simply awesome and spent A LOT of time with me to help me finding the right combination of color, options, etc. I also got a great deal, with almost $6K discount (all included) on a $54K MSRP. Strongly recommend him and the dealership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts