Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have a base Giulia, I was looking to get some pics if possible.

I had the dealer install heated seats on my car as it did not come with the cold weather package.

As you can see in the pics, where the bottom cushion meets the backrest, I would imagine that it would be a tight fit and you would only see leather but you can see some of the cloth.

Also, where the black plastic hugs the bottom seat cushion, shouldn't the plastic cover the cloth material where you only have the leather exposed?

It's possible that this could be normal but that would just mean to me that the fit and finish isn't that great.

I could go to the dealership to look at other cars but figured I would post first.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking at some ebay ads with the same color interior of mine, from what I can tell, the cloth being exposed is normal.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Probably there to cover excess volume either in the cushions or the heater elements themselves.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That's perfectly normal, and the reason why it's there is to avoid squeaks and leather wearing/tearing in areas where it's likely to touch/rub against other things.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,465 Posts
Looking at some ebay ads with the same color interior of mine, from what I can tell, the cloth being exposed is normal.
ebay ads? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised that Giulias (or just their seats?) are being offered there already.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's perfectly normal, and the reason why it's there is to avoid squeaks and leather wearing/tearing in areas where it's likely to touch/rub against other things.
Thanks for the reply back!

I knew there had to be a reason for it to look like that.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ebay ads? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised that Giulias (or just their seats?) are being offered there already.
They are used cars from the dealers nor private sales.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts