Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm on the mobile website view and I'm wondering if there is a way to pull up a thread and within that thread do a search within it. For example if I wanted to find a post by a specific user in a specific thread.

I tried the advanced search but I could only search for threads and a user but not search for a specific thread.

Thanks

Reactions: GottWhat

· Administrator
470 Posts
Searching within a thread is not possible currently. It is a subject we are looking to develop down the road, but I think our techs are focused a tad more closely on site performance and spam prevention, so there is no ETA on when it enters the development cycle at the moment.

-Gerrit

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Searching within a thread is not possible currently. It is a subject we are looking to develop down the road, but I think our techs are focused a tad more closely on site performance and spam prevention, so there is no ETA on when it enters the development cycle at the moment.

-Gerrit
Thanks for the update

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.