Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I think here are THE parts which we waited for long time now. I'm in contact with Sd Carbon all day and he send me dope pics of their Giulia today. They are now offering the V part for the Alfa frontgrill (exists at Madness also)
They also produced a dope front lip and side skirts.

I add some pics which I got directly from Sd Carbon. I will probably order them soon.

What do you think?

Thanks
Regards
Lauro

Attachments

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I believe that they were created by a Swiss tuner company. I don't remember the name. Saw them on Quads (with Alfa F1 team wraps) at the Mille Miglia.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes...They are called Sauber....But I contacted them and they only sell to Race teams, apparently.
If you know of any "Knock Off" manufacturers...would help?
I have posted your question to the Italian Alfa Romeo Forum...lets see if they know. I am also interested

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
485 Posts
Hi guys,

I think here are THE parts which we waited for long time now. I'm in contact with Sd Carbon all day and he send me dope pics of their Giulia today. They are now offering the V part for the Alfa frontgrill (exists at Madness also)
They also produced a dope front lip and side skirts.

I add some pics which I got directly from Sd Carbon. I will probably order them soon.

What do you think?

Thanks
Regards
Lauro
Did you ever install these parts? Interested in seeing how the side skirts turned out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts