Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my new 2020 QF, and it came with a carbon scudetto which I would rather swap for a bright silver scudetto. Couple of questions:

1. Has anyone removed/replace the scudetto? What's involved? I hear the front bumper has to come off to do this.
  2. Who wants to trade me a bright silver scudetto for an OEM carbon scudetto?

·
Registered
220 Posts
You're right, the front bumper has to come off on the QV because it's one piece for the scudetto, grille, and emblem. I believe you'd lose the black emblem surround as well and end up with the silver one.

I'd potentially be interested in a trade, but I have qualms about the timing since the QV is my daily. Where are you located?

·
Vendor
2,601 Posts
yes, bumper needs to be removed. I have the Silver in stock.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would do a trade. Need to figure out how to remove my bumper

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Next in line for a trade if the other 2 don't pan out

·
Registered
234 Posts
Emozine-have you considered a wrap? That seems to be the easiest (no bumper removal) and if you every decide to sell-it's an easy fix to restore to original.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have done this myself. Except I went to carbon. You have to Lethe bumper off and taking the actual scudetto is hard to get off. I broke all the tabs on my silver scudetto taking it off. Loll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emozine-have you considered a wrap? That seems to be the easiest (no bumper removal) and if you every decide to sell-it's an easy fix to restore to original.
Yeah, that's an option I'm also considering. Removal of the bumper has me reconsidering a physical swap. :unsure:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have done this myself. Except I went to carbon. You have to Lethe bumper off and taking the actual scudetto is hard to get off. I broke all the tabs on my silver scudetto taking it off. Loll

Can the grille that scudetto is attached to be removed easier than the actual scudetto off the grille?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Can the grille that scudetto is attached to be removed easier than the actual scudetto off the grille?
Yes. The whole thing is easy to remove. A few screws. He clips that hold the carbon or silver in place are a pain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts