Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People.

Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to reading and learning from you guys. Been looking At the Alfa Q since it landed here in the states, great looking car and good power.

But also i'm in need of a new canvas to work on, what that means. I need a vehicle to start making and designing performance parts for.. I'm burned out on my current parts portfolio. ( Performance CNC parts shop Owner )

Been itching for a new cool platform to come along for some years now. Looks like the Alfa Q will cure my board em :) and keep me focused for many years to come...

In short, if you have any input or ideas on any beneficial part or parts that can take and make the Alfa Q even better pls post your thoughts and inputs..

Thank you in advance for your input.

Chip U

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you into making „optic“ performance parts (eg carbon fibre) or performance parts like engine/drivetrain/chassis?

For the optics I guess the rear diffusor in CF and a new engine cover/ eventuri like airbox is a good start

——————————————————-
https://www.instagram.com/qv_owners/
I'm not set up to make CF parts unfortunately, More like engine, suspension and drive train parts..

Thanks

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
In that case you should be thinking about designing adjustable strut bearings. At the moment one is very limited in adjusting the suspension and wheel alignment on the front axle
I second that idea. The rear suspension is fully adjustable, yet the front only has a toe setting. Somebody needs to look into curing this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts