Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

First impressions? How do you like driving your new Giulia?

We don't have a Veloce model here in the USA. I'd like to know more about your Veloce.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
My only experience with driving in China was rush hour traffic in Shenzhen. It is not really suitable for driving anything but the cheapest of cars and all of the cars (mostly taxis) were covered with dents since traffic rules appeared to be loosely followed at best. Are there good highways to drive your Giulia outside of Beijing? I presume city driving in Beijing is no better than in Shenzhen.

Here in Silicon Valley California I have to drive for 30 minutes to go about 30km required to get away from the heavy traffic, very late at night. During the day it can take well over an hour to go the same distance. Even the remote roads in California tend to have a lot of traffic except late at night.

May I ask how much a Giulia costs in Beijing?
Is your car the 2.0 liter turbo gas engine or the 2.2 liter diesel? How much power is it rated to produce? Does it have the automatic or the manual transmission?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
Curious in what way it is "reduced".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agree with you that China's traffic are very bad.

Because the reasons for government tariffs, all the import cars prices will be very high. My Giulia's final price is almost 72,000 US$. 8-(

Milano Version is a limited promotion version for Alfa first sell in China. the Configuration include: 2.0 liter turbo, 280Hp, Veloce car kit, Panorama sunroof,Harman Kardon system. and it cut off the Forward radar, AEB, LDW and ACC...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ni hao ma Xiaobo! :D

Welcome and congratulations on your Giulia. Can you take some more pics? How about near some landmarks where you live?

Enjoy!

Xie xie,

"Jian" :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
恭喜牽車!!
你的這台該不會是33秒內賣掉的350部之一吧 XD

By the way did Alfa Romeo have any presence in China before they brought in the Giulia? I'm curious to know... At least in Taipei where I grew up there's always been a group of small be very enthusiastic following for all things Alfa Romeo.

I bet your Giulia gets a lot of attention in Shanghai :grin2:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi everyone, Became a Alfa owner since this April.My Giulia is called Milano Version in China. (Reduced Veloce):smile2:
恭喜牽車!!

By the way did Alfa Romeo have any presence in China before they brought in the Giulia? I'm curious to know... At least in Taipei where I grew up there's always been a group of small be very enthusiastic following for all things Alfa Romeo.

looks like we have a lot Chinese friends here. i did meet an alfa sales rep from shanghai @ alfaowner forum. welcome aboard.
im a Chinese live in America:laugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
就是那一款。

But " sold out 350 Giulia in 33 sec...." is more like a Promotion rhetoric I think.
As I know, not only consumers, more dealers are involved at that time.

Before and after year 2000, 156,166 and GTV Sold very little volume in Mainland China, and the 159 with embassy license is seen occasionally on street,You can also find a very small amount of 4C form some dealers .... Giulia is the first type imported by the official.

btw, I'm from Beijing..:smile2:

恭喜牽車!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts