Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Home first....then much younger GF later on in the day. Then perhaps out in Asbury Park that night, if I can deal with leaving her unattended.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
there's a conundrum. Leave her at home and feel unspecial or park her up and be worrying/longing :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Nyaroc

The Tri State boys need to join the New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club....

www.nyaroc.com

As far as where to take your Giulia when you pick her up...In order..

1) BMW dealer....park in their lot and look like you're shopping for a BMW...ask if they can give you a test drive in a 4 series because you're test driving the Giulia and want to compare (I did this with my Quad)

2) Tesla dealer...put the car in Dynamic mode and ask if they have a car that sounds like that (I did this with my Quad)

3) Porsche dealer....they wouldn't let me in...said they were closing (true story, but it was the end of the day)

Dino 0:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

www.nyaroc.com

1) BMW dealer....park in their lot and look like you're shopping for a BMW...ask if they can give you a test drive in a 4 series because you're test driving the Giulia and want to compare (I did this with my Quad)

2) Tesla dealer...put the car in Dynamic mode and ask if they have a car that sounds like that (I did this with my Quad)

3) Porsche dealer....they wouldn't let me in...said they were closing (true story, but it was the end of the day)

I will ask the BMW dealer why they charge so much for cars made in South Africa and Brazil....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Black and Red

Back in the day, black exteriors frequently were matched with red interiors....in the 80's tan seemed to take over the interior color palette....my first Alfa was a Series 2 spider...black exterior with a burgandy interior (seats and lower 2/3 of the door cards as well as a burgandy carpet).....Now reds are making a comeback....great with Black, White, Grey, Silver, even Blue....ENJOY !!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
its a small place in south plainfield stepping stone for me want to get back into catering (wedding etc) my father and uncle had a place that held 1000 pp.they retired but i love what i do so its time to treat my self to a little toy. feel in love with QV from when i first heard about alfa returning and the mention of giula and QV. maybe we should have a gathering at my place italian cars italian Food lol

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Let's do it !!!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
its a small place in south plainfield stepping stone for me want to get back into catering (wedding etc) my father and uncle had a place that held 1000 pp.they retired but i love what i do so its time to treat my self to a little toy. feel in love with QV from when i first heard about alfa returning and the mention of giula and QV. maybe we should have a gathering at my place italian cars italian Food lol
Good for you...I've been in the industry since I was a kid...going on 38 years now....
I think we should plan a nice meet....my place is in Westchester County....I think it would be a nice time meeting new Alfa owners!
Enjoy the Giulia!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts

www.nyaroc.com

I did join this past January...unfortunately most of the NY Chapter events are on Long Island...much like the NY Chapter of the BMWCCA...so it is a bit hard to make it out there on Sunday AM for breakfast in Hauppague...LOL

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good for you...I've been in the industry since I was a kid...going on 38 years now....
I think we should plan a nice meet....my place is in Westchester County....I think it would be a nice time meeting new Alfa owners!
Enjoy the Giulia!
Ha.. 3 fellow restaurateurs and Alfa owners..
MD where is your place?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Please check out our calendar and suggest a date / location closer to you and we'll make it happen...!!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts