Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find it interesting that Alfa does not seem to participate in customer satisfaction surveys as far as I can tell. I asked my salesman if I would receive one and he didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Anyone received one? Is Alfa afraid to send them out?

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
How long ago did you purchase your car?

It took roughly 2 weeks for Alfa Romeo to reach out via email for a customer satisfaction survey. Additionally, they will call at some point after the email survey.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It took roughly 2 weeks for Alfa Romeo to reach out via email for a customer satisfaction survey. Additionally, they will call at some point after the email survey.
30 days ago from today. My salesman never asked for my email. Not sure what the used when they reported it sold.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts

When you say Alfa do you mean Corporate OR the selling dealer..?
I bought mine in Dec. and after I took delivery my salesman called me a week later and asked how things were going and if I had any questions.
I was never contacted by phone/email from Corporate.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
When you say Alfa do you mean Corporate OR the selling dealer..?
I bought mine in Dec. and after I took delivery my salesman called me a week later and asked how things were going and if I had any questions.
I was never contacted by phone/email from Corporate.
The dealer satisfaction surveys are independent of the corporate FCA surveys. The dealer surveys tend to be touchy feely questions about how they treated you... did someone greet you within 1 minute of entering the showroom? did they offer you something to drink? were they courteous? were all of your questions answered to your satisfaction, etc? I received the dealer survey roughly 1 week after picking up the car.

The Alfa Romeo survey was quite extensive and covers the basics of the dealership experience but goes into great detail about your overall satisfaction of your car. This questionnaire goes into most every subject about the car and drills down into the infotainment electronics. I let them know that the phone voice interface is quirky and the HK sound system was lacking. The following week the corporate survey arrived via email. I think they had something in there for the availability of doing it via phone if requested.

My email has been on the Alfa Romeo PR list since 2015. I'm fairly certain I put my email address into some dealer form that made it through to corporate as well.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got the Alfa survey about 7 days after purchase.. quite comprehensive as Eric says.. Dealer followed up with multiple phone calls (also because he knew I may be replacing my truck :))

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Wow...I never got a Corporate survey....
but I did get to know the Alfa care & Regional Service rep pretty well

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wow...I never got a Corporate survey....
but I did get to know the Alfa care & Regional Service rep pretty well
If selling dealer mistypes/doesn't enter the email and doesn't enter the phone number when doing the nvdr (new vehicle delivery report) then the info won't come across and corporate follow up isn't possible. Not an overly rare occurrence

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
If selling dealer mistypes/doesn't enter the email and doesn't enter the phone number when doing the nvdr (new vehicle delivery report) then the info won't come across and corporate follow up isn't possible. Not an overly rare occurrence
Oh somehow I doubt that.....that would make them either incompetent OR indifferent...I have a feeling that my current situation has come into play here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts