Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Rosso Competizione QV
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SoCal Alfa’s Romeos (Instagram account) presents a mini Rally starting in Costa Mesa, ending in Santa Barbara for Labor Day weekend (Sept 5-6) Reservation link below. Please message me after you book your room.

Available Rooms - Embassy Suites by Hilton Lompoc Central Coast (book room for 9/5/21)

Meet @alfa Romeo Newport Beach 7AM
9/5/21

Message me if you have any questions or concerns!​

·
Registered
352 Posts
Couple of questions:
  • Do you have a schedule of events?
  • What about meeting along the way up?

·
Registered
Rosso Competizione QV
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple of questions:
  • Do you have a schedule of events?
  • What about meeting along the way up?
We don’t have a schedule of events because we usually plan a month or two ahead of time. Yes we can meet you up along the way! Just message me where would be a good place as I know the boys will want to drive along the coast as much as possible

·
Registered
352 Posts
We don’t have a schedule of events because we usually plan a month or two ahead of time.
Not sure if that came out right: do you have a schedule of events for the rally? Of things going on when and where between arrival and departure ? Maybe group meals or picnics? Maybe wine tasting? Or a mini fun run in the hills? Whatever the plans are...?

Also, I’m in Hollywood.

·
Registered
Rosso Competizione QV
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still working on the schedule and specifics, definitely runs in the hills as SB has a lot of fun roads. As for group meals I’m going to make a list of places and have everyone vote where they want to eat so I can make reservations and such. In terms of a picnic we have the Santa Barbara mission that has plenty of parking and a big grass area. Haven’t ruled out a wine tastings..
We can stop to pickup some LA folk in Santa Monica or something. Let me know if you’d be interested in that!

·
Registered
352 Posts
That fills in a lot of blanks, thx

✅Hotel reserved

SM meet point works—time and location TBD

·
Registered
352 Posts
For route planning, check out Santa Rosa Road between Buellton and Lompoc 👍🏻🔥

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just seeing this. There’s plenty to do and we essentially have a full day at minimum.
Things we can plan:
1. Wine tasting
2. Scenic drive to Solvang
3. Photo shoot and lunch at SB mission
The list goes on….

we’re open to suggestions!

·
Registered
238 Posts
That fills in a lot of blanks, thx

✅Hotel reserved

SM meet point works—time and location TBD
Excited to have you join us Mark. Do you have Instagram? I’d love to add you to our “attending” chat we have going.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Excited to have you join us Mark. Do you have Instagram? I’d love to add you to our “attending” chat we have going.
I don’t do the gram, but I am on the SoCal Alfas WhatsApp (which has been quiet)

·
Premium Member
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia base, 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia q2
9 Posts
Hey everyone,I’d like to join you on this mini rally to sb I’m currently signed up to do gt rally coming up but looking forward to the drive up to sb also

·
Vendor
3,752 Posts
Great suggestion with multiple wineries along the way.

Shaw’s or Rancho Nipomo for Tri-Tip!
F. McLintocks Saloon
750 Mattie Road
Shell Beach, CA 93449

Been going here for 30+ years. Good food and fun place.

·
Registered
352 Posts
In normal times, Embassy Suites hosts their own happy hour. COVID regs may have changed that, but it’s worth looking into ahead of time—may affect that day’s schedule. No free drink should go undrunk!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts