Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get rubber floor mats with the alfa logo? This would be for the giulia?

Thank you,
The Sach

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw some on Ebay UK but they were not Alfa Branded.
I am Dissapointed the Accessories were not available at launch and still are not, I am sure i would have spent a few bills already. I believe WeatherTech is currently working on their version as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Keep an eye on WeatherTec. Sooner or later they'll have their version available.

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I picked up some Alfa swag 2 weeks ago in Italy....can't trip in Milano without seeing something....nice key fob...a flag to hang in the garage next to the BMW Motorsport....but yes your right....try purchasing something Alfa here in the States and its a little harder...

FYI WeatherTech is supposed to be working on a set for the QV....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Keep an eye on WeatherTec. Sooner or later they'll have their version available.
I have ask WT about that but they were saying no plan so far.
Was thinking of if no body make good winter mat. I saw someone has this big universal mat that u use the original set to cut-to-fit. The surface is like those thin plastic coils tweasting togther. Quite thick and quite soft also hold the dirt down

·
Registered
448 Posts
Instead of a rubber floor mat I think you guys who have the car already should try to convince AutoPreme to add Giulia to their list of available floor mats. AutoPreme mats look really great and practical at the same time although they don't come cheap. I do not have the car yet, but if I would I definitely would try to get one of those mats.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Instead of a rubber floor mat I think you guys who have the car already should try to convince AutoPreme to add Giulia to their list of available floor mats. AutoPreme mats look really great and practical at the same time although they don't come cheap. I do not have the car yet, but if I would I definitely would try to get one of those mats.

While they look gorgeuos I think it does not fit in with the giulias sporty classy interior. I would not mind seeing a set though for fun.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Bet it'd look good in a Lusso. Thanks for telling us

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They offer both. I just sent the link for the RWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah, but look out - the ones released are only for the Q2... if you select the AWD option on the website, they only offer the rear seat mats (which are interchangeable). I suppose the Q4 front mats are forthcoming.

Reactions: AlfaAndy

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
For what they charge a logo should be on them.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
They only come in black . That will look terrible with the creama interior.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I have black all-weather mats in my Crema interior and they don't look bad at all. I think it counter-balances the top of the dash nicely.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Yeah, but look out - the ones released are only for the Q2... if you select the AWD option on the website, they only offer the rear seat mats (which are interchangeable). I suppose the Q4 front mats are forthcoming.
So the wait continues

1 - 20 of 52 Posts