Registered
576 Posts
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio- Rosso Competizione

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A photo like this of the Giulia in an every day situation really puts things into perspective since we can really see how it stands out, which isn't nearly as easy on a dealer lot, at an auto show, etc. It's one of the reasons why I created these threads. Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio- Rosso Competizione
Wait, now is that lighter or darker than Rosso Alfa? I'm really getting confused.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Jeff, is this Alfa or Competizione? The dim light in the dealer last month may have tricked me. M3's is Competizione and the same car I saw.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Wait, now is that lighter or darker than Rosso Alfa? I'm really getting confused.
JeffShul's and my car are both Rosso Competizione, the color in the ads. It is near straight red bright in sunlight, and slightly darker in the shade. By far THE color to get the car in, hence the ads.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
JeffShul's and my car are both Rosso Competizione, the color in the ads. It is near straight red bright in sunlight, and slightly darker in the shade. By far THE color to get the car in, hence the ads.
OK So Rosso Alfa is darker yet. How about this one?

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
P.S. I saw the Herb Chambers has a Ti in Rosso Comp and Tan interior on order. Oops nope. It's gone but a black QV arrived.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
OK So Rosso Alfa is darker yet. How about this one?

Think of Rosso Alfa is Rosso Corsa (Ferrari Red). Pretty darn close.

Rosso Competizione is metallic and as such can be very bright in sunlight and almost cardinal red in the shade. The metallic is best at showing the Quadraofoglio's sensual lines. That is the color in the QV picture you posted.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
It's actually mine, he was nice enough to let me park it there until I clean out the garage.....:wink2:
And my car is parked right next to it. You can't see it in the photo but it has a tan interior and silver wheels. :grin2:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Think of Rosso Alfa is Rosso Corsa (Ferrari Red). Pretty darn close.

Rosso Competizione is metallic as as suck can be bright in sunlight and cardinal red in the shade. The metallic is best at showing the Quadraofoglio's sensual lines.
Oh very cool! My Emerald Mica Miata is metallic and almost looks black in the shade. In the sun it pops great. Better than British Racing Green (a solid) but similar hue. The metallic is way cool and the deep tones in the shade make it dramatic and the sensuous curves pop!

So that pic I posted in front of the elipse is Alfa or Comp?

And Comp = Scuderia? ;)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts