Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, today I've ordered the beast from Alfa Romeo Cassino, Italy; the all-new RWD Alfa Giulia SUPER VELOCE! My car will be due for delivery in early july 2017.

“VELOCE" is an evocative name born in 1956. Since then, it identifies sporty and distinctive Alfa Romeo models. The legend returns. My Rosso Alfa Giulia VELOCE is immediately recognisable due to it’s distinctive features: a front bumper with enlarged air inlets to frame the distinctive trilobe, gloss black window surrounds and bi-xenon 25W headlights for increased safety for night driving while adding a unique light signature. It also has a unique rear, with a sporty bumper characterised by a unique rear diffuser to achieve better aerodynamic efficiency. The black FERRARI derived start button is integrated in the wrapped in leather steering wheel. VELOCE INTERIOR PACK also comes as standard with PACK SUPER VELOCE BUSINESS with sports leather seats (Tabacco), which are both heated and powered. VELOCE EXTERIOR PACK includes dual chrome exhaust tips, as well as the optional Giulia Quadrifoglio's characteristic 19" PERFORMANCE alloys. The style of my Giulia blends the iconic Alfa Romeo design with outstanding sportiness. The front features the 'Trilobe', arguably the most famous and recognisable face in the automotive industry. The iconic Italian design with its sense of proportions and simplicity is further enhanced by options such as Aluminium FERRARI derived shift paddles on steering column (ZF 8-speed), Red Painted Brake Callipers and an innovative new generation 3D NAV 8.8" (high-resolution 3D maps based on the latest-generation TomTom platform) infotainment system, controlled by an intuitive Rotary Pad on the central tunnel. The new infotainment system also offers advanced voice recognition, steering wheel controls and thanks to the Bluetooth® technology, it also plays audio from your smartphone and allows hands-free phone calls. TFT 7" colour instrument cluster provides information about my driving experience. All the features on my car are driver oriented and conceived to enhance the sporty intent of the Giulia at the wheel. Details such as the aluminium interior inserts (SPORT PACK) and the two tone dashboard and door panel enhance the premium, ambient feeling that surrounds the driver. Other options are DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACK PLUS: Rear view camera with dynamic grid lines, Front and rear parking sensors, Blind Spot Monitoring and CLIMATE UPGRADE PACK: Air quality system (AQS) & cooled glove box, Athermic windshield, Rear air vents, Cooled glove box, Front USB port and Rear USB port.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts