Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If the Giulia is to compete with the German brands, it is also going to get some attention from the aftermarket. One such aftermarket company is Rocket Bunny. The kit is a bit of a commitment since the original fenders must be cut into in order to fit everything on. But with this render we can see what the kit would look like on the Giulia without having to cut into anything.

The kit makes a bold change to the look of the GIulia, but it doesn't seem like "too much" as some other Rocket Bunny kits do. it's still going to look like a track/tuner car though, but, if you are going for a body kit, that is likely the look you are going for anyway.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/r...iulia-rendered-might-just-happen-103350.html#

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That could be it. I think that the spoiler being a slight bit modest and well as the hood naturally being pretty smooth help too. Would need a full look at it to tell though. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Would prefer cleaner lines like what this widebody S-Class coupe has going on rather than what we're seeing here. I think AR's design needs softer lines

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, the renders are kinda fun, but at the same time I think that they should only render cars that have some likelihood of happening. It just needs to be based in reality in some way or else its just making up cars.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Not as far as the rivets on it go. I prefer a cleaner looking kit on a car like this. To each their own but it's not for me. What about you?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I understand the rivet look, but I don't really like it for me. I prefer kits that are just alternatives to the stock look instead of ones that aim to make it look way more aggressive.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah i'm the same way. Fortunately there are brands out there that will make something for the Giulia that's clean, there's just no way they'll pass on the Giulia.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts