Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2017 Giulia with 5000 miles on the car and towards back of the rocker panels where they start to curve back out there's many rock chips. My entire commute is black top other than a 500ft gravel driveway which I drive no more then 10 miles an hour. I can't imagine what it's going to look like at 100k miles. I really would like if Alfa made front Splash Guards instead of just the rears.

So what should I do? The only thing I can think of, is to buy something like Dr. ColorChip and pay to have someone put a 3M clear bra on the back part of the rocker panel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I have a 2017 Giulia with 5000 miles on the car and towards back of the rocker panels where they start to curve back out there's many rock chips. My entire commute is black top other than a 500ft gravel driveway which I drive no more then 10 miles an hour. I can't imagine what it's going to look like at 100k miles. I really would like if Alfa made front Splash Guards instead of just the rears.

So what should I do? The only thing I can think of, is to buy something like Dr. ColorChip and pay to have someone put a 3M clear bra on the back part of the rocker panel.

Yeh taking a closer look those look very tiny and not high impact. That would have benefited from the film. SunTek has a kit for the full rocker. It is the ultra with a 10 year warranty but that is for the QV so it has the extra carbon piece. It might be a little less pricey with the Giulia. I think the rockers were 475 or 575. I can check. I thought about getting the kit and doing it myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts