Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the tune for 2 months now and had a chance to really test its capabilities out today on some empty highway pulls with another Giulia.

Car 1: My 17 Giulia with EC Intake, EC Phase 1 tune, LSD (Performance Package), AWD, Sunroof, upgraded speakers and a Car Seat on 19 inch rims with stock tires. Assuming this setup weighs around 300lbs more than Car 2.

Car 2: 18 Base Giulia RWD with 0 options on 19 inch stock tires, empty interior.

10 - 50mph pulls are close, but Car 1 always takes about a half car lead with Car 2 at Car 1's rear tire.

50mph+ Car 1 pulls away like no ones business every single time, with multiple car lengths between the two cars. When Car 1 hit 130mph, Car 2 was at 114mph.

Can only imagine with an exhaust, and what Phase 2 holds in the future.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,910 Posts
I've had the tune for 2 months now and had a chance to really test its capabilities out today on some empty highway pulls with another Giulia.

Car 1: My 17 Giulia with EC Intake, EC Phase 1 tune, LSD (Performance Package), AWD, Sunroof, upgraded speakers and a Car Seat on 19 inch rims with stock tires. Assuming this setup weighs around 300lbs more than Car 2.

Car 2: 18 Base Giulia RWD with 0 options on 19 inch stock tires, empty interior.

10 - 50mph pulls are close, but Car 1 always takes about a half car lead with Car 2 at Car 1's rear tire.

50mph+ Car 1 pulls away like no ones business every single time, with multiple car lengths between the two cars. When Car 1 hit 130mph, Car 2 was at 114mph.

Can only imagine with an exhaust, and what Phase 2 holds in the future.
Please get thee to a truck scale or similar weigh station and let us know the results with your car #1. My Q4 with LSD, stock 19" wheels and 1/2 tank of gas came in at 3620 pounds, pretty much exactly the number in the manual. I do not have the sound upgrade or sunroof.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts