Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I GOT to go there!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm planning on going Friday. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a schedule. Cost is $20.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm planning on going Friday. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a schedule. Cost is $20.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I can do Friday, as it will be ok weather. Rather would go on a weekend to take some kids and give them some education, but probably rain, as we have seen now so many times lately.:frown2:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Is anyone going tomorrow? I am going to be there and I have seen the schedule. There will be four sessions with the FXX cars and three sessions with the F1 cars, starting at 9AM until 5PM

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is anyone going tomorrow? I am going to be there and I have seen the schedule. There will be four sessions with the FXX cars and three sessions with the F1 cars, starting at 9AM until 5PM
I'm out here now 3/16 @ 12:40. Turn 10 right by the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sound from the F1s is insane.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I heard the F1 car crashed yesterday by the bridge...

Any truth to that?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard the F1 car crashed yesterday by the bridge...

Any truth to that?
I didn't hear that, but it wouldn't surprise me - a couple of the F1 guys were pushing pretty hard.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
So who are driving the F1 cars?? are they the owners of the cars? are they factory Ferrari drivers?? is this pay to drive??
the site explanation is a little vague??
I've seen a couple of Enzo FXX cars at work and they are just heaven to listen too & watch....sounds like a great time! thanks for the fotos

·
Registered
498 Posts
I will upload some videos and pics tomorrow. I did not hear of anyone crashing, but the guy in the 2002 F1 was driving it pretty hard. The silver FXXK no.61 was also pretty sick on the track.

ARATL, you must have HAD to see me if you made those pics before 1PM, as I was right there, parked in a black Giulia.

·
Registered
498 Posts
So who are driving the F1 cars?? are they the owners of the cars? are they factory Ferrari drivers?? is this pay to drive??
the site explanation is a little vague??
I've seen a couple of Enzo FXX cars at work and they are just heaven to listen too & watch....sounds like a great time! thanks for the fotos
They are just private owners that bought an FXX or F1 to race. By contract to be able to purchase an FXX or F1, you need to go to events. This one today cost them $50k each

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ARATL, you must have HAD to see me if you made those pics before 1PM, as I was right there, parked in a black Giulia.
My daughter mentioned seeing another Alfa so we must have crossed paths.

A Ferrari test driver set a course record in a 2003 F1 today so they were definitely pushing hard.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Real camera w/telephoto lens. Quality of uploads to the site is pretty bad.
Nice shots. Fast-moving cars aren't easy. May I ask what camera and lens?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. Shot with a Canon 80D mostly with the 70-300mm IS II USM Lens.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts