Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Not that it's important but it's Maserati....

Anyway...

1) too proximal to each other ?

2) poor service ?

3) FIAT sold there also ?

4) Ferrari sold there ?

5) Associated with a Chrysler dealership ?

In (or perhaps "On") Long Island we have 2 Alfa Dealerships (1 in Nassau County and 1 in Suffolk)....Both sell FIAT and both are associated with Chrysler dealers (either next to or down the road from the Chrysler affiliate)....There is 1 Ferrari / Maserati dealer and 1 (that I'm aware of) "stand alone" Maserati "Boutique"...The Alfa dealerships are not close to each other (in distance) and serve different communities....This arrangement should allow for all to "survive"...

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got my car from safford alfa romeo in fredericksburg. My good friend got his from Alfa Romeo Richmond, and he was informed by his salesperson of the closure.
Still sad to hear. Wonder if Maserati was a stretch to far for there. I purchased from Safford in Tysons Corner and they are taking on Maserati. Looks like they are doing well as the inventory on he lot seems to be constantly moving.

Cheers
TK

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just found out this weekend. I live in Richmond but I purchased mine in Newport News. I have had my QV since Sept and have only seen two Giulias since then. I see Maseratis on a regular basis and tons of Fiats. I would imagine at the very least a Fiat dealer will open up since there’s such a huge presence.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just found out this weekend. I live in Richmond but I purchased mine in Newport News. I have had my QV since Sept and have only seen two Giulias since then. I see Maseratis on a regular basis and tons of Fiats. I would imagine at the very least a Fiat dealer will open up since there’s such a huge presence.
No more Fiat. They are being withdrawn from US sales. The new match up seems to be Maserati/Alfa Romeo dealerships.

·
Registered
691 Posts
No more Fiat. They are being withdrawn from US sales. The new match up seems to be Maserati/Alfa Romeo dealerships.
That just happened in Cary, and I for one welcome it. The Fiat dealership (Hendrick) sucked. Johnson Maserati has been superb.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm surprised any Maserati dealers manage to stay in business given the low demand and the massive discounts they are giving these days. Unless the margins are so huge they can absorb those kinds of discounts.
They are....I was told by one dealership their quota is 4 Maseratis a month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts