Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
MY17 TI sport, the trimmings
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 MY ti and having probs getting my baby in reverse. Auto parking brake seems to part of this inability to go backward. Has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
2017 MY ti and having probs getting my baby in reverse. Auto parking brake seems to part of this inability to go backward. Has anyone experienced this?
Have you turned off the auto parking brake via the settings to see if the problem persists?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
If the car goes back into park and the EPB comes that's probably the auto park function coming on.... make sure the doors are closed and you have your seatbelt on....alternatively, opening a door without a seatbelt fastened will also turn the EPB on if the vehicle is running even if the vehicle is in park

·
Registered
MY17 TI sport, the trimmings
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the car goes back into park and the EPB comes that's probably the auto park function coming on.... make sure the doors are closed and you have your seatbelt on....alternatively, opening a door without a seatbelt fastened will also turn the EPB on if the vehicle is running even if the vehicle is in park
I'll check, thanks

·
Vendor
1,305 Posts
Hi Tomytootone,
We're sorry to hear this is happening. We'd suggest having your vehicle diagnosed by your local dealer. If you need additional assistance, feel free to send us a private message. You can locate your nearest dealer here: Find An Alfa Romeo Dealership - Alfa Romeo USA

Sarah
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah, seatbelt is normally the culprit for me.

Reactions: Crosshairs
1 - 8 of 8 Posts