Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Alfa about a week ago and am highly satisfied with my purchase. As a former Evolution X owner that was putting down 450hp/ 370 tq to the wheel I can say I have more fun in this car than my Evo for sure. When I sold that 2 years ago I missed the flames I used to throw but I'm older and I rather be comfortable in a car vs stiff Recaros in my daily.

I have a Vulcano Black Q2 RWD Giulia TI. Fighting the urge to modify at the moment but it is only a matter of time. Only thing I have to get used to is being stared at in this car on the daily as opposed to people trying to race me every time I get on a highway. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Jay! Good to have more ex JDM'ers here :D (I'm ex modified C-West FDRX7). What attracted you in the first place? Mine was 12 hours of test drives in one day :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Good to see you Jay. Don't worry about mods. Now that the spoiler is available I would go for that. Designed for the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Jay! Good to have more ex JDM'ers here
(I'm ex modified C-West FDRX7). What attracted you in the first place? Mine was 12 hours of test drives in one day
I honestly don’t remember. But when I did see it I visited the dealership and basically watched every YouTube video on this car. I had teased myself for a month basically but I was not going to settle without red interior and some other minor things. Ended up finding this one in Texas somewhere and now I’m here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see you Jay. Don't worry about mods. Now that the spoiler is available I would go for that. Designed for the car.
That sounds good. However I’m used to hearing my car especially on a spirited drive for shifts so exhaust has been on my mind currently. Last car I had an 02 dump coupled with a Borla exhaust without a CAT. Normal drive quiet to some degree but when I got on it you could hear it throughout a subdivision. Maybe something not that extreme but definitely need to hear this thing lol.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

It's always nice to meet another Q2 owner!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts