Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum so hope this is in the correct place

I have a 2017 giulia speciale and the rear passenger side door was backed into by a relative so I'm looking for a new door as it's to fare gone for repair.

I have found a door from a quadrifoglio but I don't know if it is the same.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it will fit or not?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Just make sure you have the body shop transfer all trims from your original door, as some of them differ. The Quadrifoglio has specific glass, for instance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay will do I will probably end up doing it myself as the company I work at restore cars so they will spray it for me.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,062 Posts
Just make sure you have the body shop transfer all trims from your original door, as some of them differ. The Quadrifoglio has specific glass, for instance.
Interesting. Different tinting? Thickness? Insulation?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Okay will do I will probably end up doing it myself as the company I work at restore cars so they will spray it for me.

Did you find the door in a surplus yard? Lucky for you to work for a place that restores cars. I need a new job. I am worthless.

Should have been a body shop repair, mechanic, or carpenter. Far more useful professions.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Did you find the door in a surplus yard? Lucky for you to work for a place that restores cars. I need a new job. I am worthless.

Should have been a body shop repair, mechanic, or carpenter. Far more useful professions.
having friends with shops helps too, i always go to work on my car in my friends shop, but i do all the work my self, got the knowlage from working on my 89 porsche 944 turbo, on which i even rebuilt the engine :grin2:

Reactions: MINIME
1 - 8 of 8 Posts