Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, someone stole the front and back Alfa Romeo badges from my 2020 Giulia and I'm trying to figure out what I can do in terms of replacing them. Talked to local dealerships and was quoted around $150 for the front, $60 for the back (plus taxes and labor). I found a lot of third party badges on eBay and AliExpress but I can't seem to find the "plinth" for the front that the badge rests on. All I see are the emblems that I can replace existing ones with but that alone will not work for the front.

Has anyone gone through the same, or knows where to find these parts? Am I better off just getting the OEM parts from the dealer?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Jason @Alfissimo can probably save you some money on the badges/emblems.

I can’t recall, but does it look like you would have to remove the front bumper to install a new plinth for the front emblem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@MDLBC On the front, I see there are two latches on each side and the center part looks like it was screwed in before. Now it has been yanked out, so I don't think the V grill will accept a screw. I suspect I'll just have to insert it and glue it maybe. Don't really want to spring for the full V grill replacement if possible because that is almost $400-500 smh.

@Alfissimo would you be able to give me a quote on the front/back emblems and the plinth? Mine is a Nero Edizione, so the plinth is black. Thanks! I can DM you more details about the car.

·
Vendor
3,174 Posts
@MDLBC On the front, I see there are two latches on each side and the center part looks like it was screwed in before. Now it has been yanked out, so I don't think the V grill will accept a screw. I suspect I'll just have to insert it and glue it maybe. Don't really want to spring for the full V grill replacement if possible because that is almost $400-500 smh.

@Alfissimo would you be able to give me a quote on the front/back emblems and the plinth? Mine is a Nero Edizione, so the plinth is black. Thanks! I can DM you more details about the car.
email me with VIN to match up Scudetto grill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts