Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not a fan of this render. Did like the coupe one however. Do we know if there are plans to offer the Giulia as a coupe/cabrio?

·
Registered
288 Posts
That actually doesn't look too bad to me. Most cars make terrible convertibles imo. This looks very proportionate and has a nice shape though.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Does anyone know if they are actually going to produce a convertible?

Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,568 Posts
Anyone have some spare Indy pace car stickers?

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
And 4 years of wait time? :D

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Is that a two-seater, or is the backseat for Yorkies?
Exactly! I don't see a back seat. Roll hoops and a longer door. I prefer the carbon fiber roof, thank you very much. I already own two convertibles :D Maybe a raw CF finish instead? On the coupe might look sick.

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
coupe or convertible, I do hope the styling is less related to the giulia. It would be nice if they were quite distinct like the Berlina, GTV, and Spiders were.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I think those days of car design are long gone...nowadays designs seem to have a common
"Family Face"....see the Giulia / Stelvio .....In comparison, the Milano, GTV, 164, and Spider of the day only shared the family heart shaped tri-lobe......

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,568 Posts
Has this one been shared yet? Not terrible, IMO. Of course it doesn't stand a snowball's chance.

Reactions: kshitishsoman

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,436 Posts
Reactions: Papa Gallo

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
My current plans are to return to the Giulia in 2022 July when the XC90 lease gets the hell out of my life. If a convertible pops I'm down.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts