Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to offer the best selling throttle module for the Alfa Romeo Giulia!
The GOPedal by MADNESS has a soft texture, big buttons so its easy to see and use, with a nice overall touch and appearance.

The GOPedal has been designed to make your car more responsive. We have been personally involved in testing, developing and programing this device on our own cars and can inform you that it makes a significant difference in response.

This module has been designed to be fully programmable by you, the user!

You can choose the response settings and the sensitivity to get just the right type of performance out of your Alfa Romeo Giulia. Everything is done through one small controller (pictured) that can be placed discretely under or on your dash.

Since the release of this product, this has been and remains to be one of our best selling products.

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal for your Alfa Romeo Giulia that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

These are available and in stock!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just today I started a thread with this observation:

"I have always driven cars with a manual transmission, and so I am just now getting used to my new QV with the automatic transmission. Everything seems fine with the transmission, but compared to a manual the throttle response seems to lag when starting from a dead stop. Once it gets going the motor has loads of power, but it's just in the first few moments when the gas pedal is pressed that the response is sluggish. I tried all of the driving modes and the result is the same. Has anyone else noticed this with their QV? I am used to the instant throttle response that comes with a manual transmission, and I'm a little disappointed in comparison.

I don' think this is being caused by turbo lag. Instead, it seems like the computer is a little slow in responding when the gas pedal is pushed. My old car has a normally aspirated 3 liter engine with 220 HP, and it responds instantly when the gas pedal is pressed. (BTW, I noticed the same lag in throttle response with the Maserati Ghibli.)"

From what I have described would the module you are selling solve this problem? It's only with the initial push of the gas pedal that there is a lag. After that everything is fine.

Can you point me to any testimonials for this device? Also, does it work with the Quadrifoglio?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I feel the same way about the throttle response on my QV. It didn't seem like turbo lag to me either.
Not as responsive as I would expect from start, but once the revs get up, the car takes off. to be fair...i haven't been on enough open roads to really test this out.

Also think that transmission is not a responsive as i would have expected. Hopefully all of these are software issues which can be easily updated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We are proud to offer the best selling throttle module for the Alfa Romeo Giulia!
The GOPedal by MADNESS has a soft texture, big buttons so its easy to see and use, with a nice overall touch and appearance.

The GOPedal has been designed to make your car more responsive. We have been personally involved in testing, developing and programing this device on our own cars and can inform you that it makes a significant difference in response.

This module has been designed to be fully programmable by you, the user!

You can choose the response settings and the sensitivity to get just the right type of performance out of your Alfa Romeo Giulia. Everything is done through one small controller (pictured) that can be placed discretely under or on your dash.

Since the release of this product, this has been and remains to be one of our best selling products.

We are so confident that you will love our MADNESS GOPedal for your Alfa Romeo Giulia that we are giving you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it and if you don't love it send it back for a full refund!

These are available and in stock!

How much?

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bigk200 and Adev,

Yes, that is exactly what the GOPedal is intended for! To remove that initial lag when you push the gas pedal. That initial lag is not so much due to the turbo. The GOPedal advances the throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response, and this throttle control signal amplifies the throttle and sensitivity. Your throttle sensitivity is controlled by the small unit and you have various options to choose from. The GOPedal is our best selling product and we stand by our 30 day money back guarantee because we are sure you will love the improvement in throttle it gives you.

peczenij,

This is not a ECU tune this is soley a throttle amplifier.

The GOPedal is our most reviewed product. Since this is new to the Giulia we will update with reviews. We do offer this GOPedal for Alfa Romeo 4C’s as well and have installed them on the 4C’s already as well.

Joe selvaggio

You can get all the details on how it works and pricing here:
http://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/alfa-romeo-giulia-madness-gopedal-pid7066

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bigk200 and Adev,

Yes, that is exactly what the GOPedal is intended for! To remove that initial lag when you push the gas pedal. That initial lag is not so much due to the turbo. The GOPedal advances the throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response, and this throttle control signal amplifies the throttle and sensitivity. Your throttle sensitivity is controlled by the small unit and you have various options to choose from. The GOPedal is our best selling product and we stand by our 30 day money back guarantee because we are sure you will love the improvement in throttle it gives you.

peczenij,

This is not a ECU tune this is soley a throttle amplifier.

The GOPedal is our most reviewed product. Since this is new to the Giulia we will update with reviews. We do offer this GOPedal for Alfa Romeo 4C’s as well and have installed them on the 4C’s already as well.

Joe selvaggio

You can get all the details on how it works and pricing here:
http://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/alfa-romeo-giulia-madness-gopedal-pid7066
That price is a little MADNESS too. Any discounts for forum members, or if we buy more than 1 at a time?

·
Registered
576 Posts
That price is a little MADNESS too. Any discounts for forum members, or if we buy more than 1 at a time?

You think that price is too high??? Clearly, you've never bought many mods before. $299 is very inexpensive.

·
Registered
608 Posts
These things DO work. I've had them on 2 cars. They do nothing to cure turbo lag, but they work GREAT to cure throttle lag.

Manufacturers do build in a bit of throttle lag to accommodate the average driver's slower reaction time.

These Gopedals fix that. Once you get used to them you won't want to drive without it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
vendor sections

I wouldn't not get this close to my Q.
That's nice. This is a vendors' thread. Respect.
I'm use to a vendors' post to be replied with questions about the product/inquiring. No price bashing or negative posts. If you would like to start your own thread on how you dislike/so not approve please start your own thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong moderators'.

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shanobear,
We don’t typically offer group buys all the time. The GOPedal is one of our best if not the best selling products we sell. We are positive that they do remove throttle lag and we not only offer the GOPedal at an aggressive price but we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee because we are so sure that you will love it.
These things DO work. I've had them on 2 cars. They do nothing to cure turbo lag, but they work GREAT to cure throttle lag.
Manufacturers do build in a bit of throttle lag to accommodate the average driver's slower reaction time.
These Gopedals fix that. Once you get used to them you won't want to drive without it.
BluGiul,
Thank you so much for that feedback! We are thrilled to hear you the GOPedal installed on 2 cars!
That is correct about what manufactures do with the throttle!
We know that and we know that enthusiasts don’t want that throttle lag so that is why we made the GOPedal.
We are happy to hear you feedback for this product.
I wouldn't not get this close to my Q.
inikkor,
It sounds like the GOPedal may not be a product for you.
We offer the GOPedal for a variety of other makes and models and have received an enormous amount of positive feeback.
If you do choose to purchase the GOPedal and if for some reason you are not happy we do offer a 30 day money back gurantee.

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of our customers came in recently and we installed the GOPedal on his Giulia and had the opportunity to take some real installed photos so we want to take a moment to share those with everyone here:

The same customer who we installed the GOPedal on shared his review with us and this is what he had to say about it:

"The GOpedal is amazing... it completely changes the driving feel of the car. I also let 2 of my other friends who have Giulias drive it, and they were blown away. They are likely gonna buy them too. I thought it was too sensitive at first ... but it's great once you get accustomed to it."

As always if any you have any questions about this product or any other product we offer please feel free to reach out to us and wed be happy to answer any questions you may have! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just got my GoPedal from Madness and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the install. I want to see how they run the cord from the pedal to where you put the controller.

·
Vendor
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just got my GoPedal from Madness and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the install. I want to see how they run the cord from the pedal to where you put the controller.
TheSach,

I can try and get see if we have any additional photos of the install for the pedal tomorrow when we reopen.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts