Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This article seems to imply that Ried is only head of Alfa Romeo NA now.

Tim Kuniskis is named Head of Alfa Romeo and Maserati brands globally. Kuniskis, a 26-year veteran of FCA, most recently served as Head of Passenger Car brands in North America, which includes Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat and SRT. Prior to that role, he held a series of positions in the U.S. sales business centers as well as in the Dodge and Fiat brands.
Reid Bigland, who was formerly Head of Alfa Romeo and Maserati brands globally, will continue serving as Head of U.S. Sales as well as President and CEO of FCA Canada.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think Reid whiffed it. He made a great car but failed to support it via the dealer network. If I were to not get another Giulia, let alone an Alfa, after my lease expires it'll be because of the Corporate stuff. Let's get someone else in there and see what they can do. Plus, if the new guy can do a "Demon"/"Hellcat" version of a Giulia...HOLY FUCKING GOD!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I think Reid whiffed it. He made a great car but failed to support it via the dealer network. If I were to not get another Giulia, let alone an Alfa, after my lease expires it'll be because of the Corporate stuff. Let's get someone else in there and see what they can do. Plus, if the new guy can do a "Demon"/"Hellcat" version of a Giulia...HOLY FUCKING GOD!
The great car was made by engineers in Italy under Marchionne's orders. All Reid had to do was sell it to the north American market... which is no small task but I think we all agree it could have been handled much better and there is a lot of room for improvement, especially at the dealership's level.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,437 Posts
I don't think Reid is a Laura Soave (those not familiar can look her up).
His skills may just be somewhere other than in sales & marketing.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Reid was clearly not up to the task. His masterful botching of the press launches for the Giulia was merely the tip of the iceberg. I have a feeling he is on probation.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Any contact information for the new guy. Would like to send him an e-mail outlining the issues I'm having, since after over a month Alfa Cares and the Dealer have failed miserably.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts