Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 gulia
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just became a new member of this form I had a little issue with my brand new car and I thought this was the place to get some help which I see was correct. However the ridiculous way to prove I wasn't a robot was pure asinine. Was taken to a page and told I was about to play a game that wanted me to take an obvious ad and write text from that ad in a box that I couldn't find so on and so forth and then I didn't even have to write it the computer did it automatically. I've never seen such garbage in my entire life in other complete waste of time it looks like it was created by a child. Am I the only one or am I just that old understanding?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome........

Only one.......

Just kidding......

What was the issue with the car ? Which Giulia do you have ? Perhaps we can assist ?

D

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just became a new member of this form I had a little issue with my brand new car and I thought this was the place to get some help which I see was correct. However the ridiculous way to prove I wasn't a robot was pure asinine. Was taken to a page and told I was about to play a game that wanted me to take an obvious ad and write text from that ad in a box that I couldn't find so on and so forth and then I didn't even have to write it the computer did it automatically. I've never seen such garbage in my entire life in other complete waste of time it looks like it was created by a child. Am I the only one or am I just that old understanding?
Really?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I think you're the only one to be honest, not heard of that one in the entire time I've been here. I wonder if it's because you registered with a cell phone but no idea... have to raise with the admin.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Where the not a robot code was wasn’t obvious to me. Kept clicking on the ad and then had to go through the whole registation process again. Finally figured it out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Robot Detection was throwing errors for me as well Monday...

Just a note: I was not able to register for a few hours Monday due to this:

Can't call method "record_by_addr" on an undefined value at /home/adcopy/lib/AC/IP_Geo.pm line 35.

PUBLISHERS:HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Same thing when I tried to use the contact us form :)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
thanks i'll send that through too. Future reference if you get any issues in general shoot them to a mod :)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Hi guys - have an update. A have it confirmed that this site does not run a robot check that makes users play a game in order to verify their account. If you've gone through Tapatalk was is a 3rd party app that might have been the case but we have no control/save anything there so can not help. Let me know if there's any further help needed, please PM me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Found registering simple enough but there was an ad that confused me for a few moments. Anyway, I'm a new member and I have not bought my first Alfa yet. I'm here to seek advice and it looks like I'm at the right place!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts