Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trofeo White Tri-Coat or Rosso (Red) Competizione Tri-Coat, I can't decide. Dealer will have the red in this week they also just got in the white. Spec's and price are about the same. My last 2 cars were red but shouldn't Alfa's be red.<br>

·
Registered
244 Posts
If your dealer has both the red and white on the showroom floor, why not go in and look at them both before deciding? See how you like each one side by side and decide.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did leaning to red.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Alfas and Ferraris are red

Lamborghinis are yellow

Porsches are silver

Since you are paying for it, get what is the best color for you!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, red it is.

Reactions: tadslc

·
Registered
343 Posts
Then there's this. No doubt the car looks great in Red...also looks great in white. If one of your goals is to have a unique vehicle, why not the white, since it looks like most Giulia buyers will be opting for the red. Of, course, you have to get what you like best.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TI awd

·
Registered
189 Posts
if u want to be contrarian, go white, they look great in that color (that was my second choice after the stromboli gray)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ti AWD... I will go with alfa red. definitely sportier and stand out from the crowd. White looks too much like a Japanese cars (nothing against Japanese cars but most of them are white I find)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Agree with all of the above but I'm a Chianti kinda guy.
Besides, you won't see that many ALFAs any time soon anyway - even the red one will be different enough.
Also, what color interior are you leaning towards? Thats what YOU see most of the time. Does your interior preference go better with one or the other?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Trofeo White Tri-Coat or Rosso (Red) Competizione Tri-Coat, I can't decide. Dealer will have the red in this week they also just got in the white. Spec's and price are about the same. My last 2 cars were red but shouldn't Alfa's be red.<br>
Rosso, rosso, rosso per sempre!

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,304 Posts
Misano blue. Debate over, shut off the internet.

Reactions: Crosshairs
1 - 20 of 45 Posts