Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an unexpected delivery at home today. A thank you basket full of goodies from my dealership.

Sorry for some of the picture orientations, it seems when uploading here the software likes to rotate them.

Has anyone else received anything similar? This is a first for me when buying a car.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had an unexpected delivery at home today. A thank you basket full of goodies from my dealership.

Sorry for some of the picture orientations, it seems when uploading here the software likes to rotate them.

Has anyone else received anything similar? This is a first for me when buying a car.
Dang, My dealership in the South need to step up their game.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I actually got a bottle of wine in a nice wooden box.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, very cool.
Hey Alfa Dealers and sales staff that are part of this forum or just read it to see what people are doing or saying about Alfa, this is a post that you should read and show it to your general managers.
The experience and the way you treat your clients will make a big difference on how we all perceive Alfa Romeo.
We have already read about some dealers that should not sell, service or have anything to do with Alfa Romeo.
You should post the dealers name so we can all give it props.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very nice touch.

I live in Florida. I bought my QV from Alfa Romeo of Strongsville (Ohio). They gave me a crazy good deal and shipped the car to me for free. Can’t say enough good things about them. They also have probably the largest inventory or QV’s in the country.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I didn't get any gift baskets, however I did get the road hazard protection for 5 years and 30,000 miles not that I expect these tires to make it past 10,000 miles. Fiat of Lakeside in Macomb, Michigan was great all around

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.