·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
My car does not have this issue.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I started to look online and it's normal. Well, to an extent it's normal. Some are more visible than others, but they are there from the process of making the rear window. Saw on all sorts of forums from Hyundai to BMW that had them. http://www.tundraheadquarters.com/blog/windshield-lines-spots/

So I feel better about it now.
Yep, pretty common. I normally use polarized sunglasses and I see them on a lot of cars. Haven't figured out if things get worse with time (hope not). I haven't checked mine, not too much sun since I got it. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, pretty common. I normally use polarized sunglasses and I see them on a lot of cars. Haven't figured out if things get worse with time (hope not). I haven't checked mine, not too much sun since I got it. :)
I never really noticed it before, didn't even notice it on my car when I bought it. Was shipping a package at the post office today, saw a C7 vette that had them on the back window. Was looking at the car because it was clean and had the z07 package and I noticed it. Oh well. I think tint hides it, I haven't tinted my car yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts