Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia QV 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my 2017 Giulia has fixed rear seats and I find it rather annoying.
Did anybody try to upgrade to folding?

·
Registered
Giulia QV 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure?
I'm simply trying to understand feasibility and cost; I often use the car for long family trips, and the armrest/folding seat would add some practicality.
In addition I assume it is going to be reversible....

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I'm simply trying to understand feasibility and cost; I often use the car for long family trips, and the armrest/folding seat would add some practicality.
In addition I assume it is going to be reversible....
I think he means are you sure the rear seats don’t fold down? I also thought this was standard in all years of the 2.0L models. Mine is a 2017 and they fold down. This was standard, not an option.

·
Registered
Giulia QV 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure...all the 2017 (QV at least) are unfortunately like that...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Ahh, ok. did not realize you were talking about the QV where fold down seats didn’t come until later years. Maybe add car details to your signature so forum members know what you’re driving. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I think folding rear seats were a rolling update in either late 2017 or mid 2018 production. I do not know if there were any physical changes other than the seats and catches required. Your best bet would be to find a pre-2020 QV with folding seats and physically compare to see if you could acquire a salvage rear seat and hardware that might fit.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Yes, I meant are your sure it doesn’t. I noted that the seat release was kind of hidden when I first got mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts