Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings - New member here Brad-ISF. I seriously interested in a 2018 QV as a replacement to my 2011 Lexus ISF. I wanted to know if anybody had any information on the difference in rear leg room with the standard or Sparco seats. I have two kids in car seats and wanted to know which option would provide the most room.

Many thanks! I hope they work out the 2018 allocations pretty soon!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Greetings - New member here Brad-ISF. I seriously interested in a 2018 QV as a replacement to my 2011 Lexus ISF. I wanted to know if anybody had any information on the difference in rear leg room with the standard or Sparco seats. I have two kids in car seats and wanted to know which option would provide the most room.

Many thanks! I hope they work out the 2018 allocations pretty soon!

I have the Sparcos, and it's safe to say there's less of a backing to the seat for the rear passengers to hit their knees / legs on.

I can't provide you exact measurements as I do not have those, but I do have a 6'4"friend who always complains to sit in backseats of friends cars, but has yet to complain about being in the back of my Quad..

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Fyi

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have the Sparcos, and it's safe to say there's less of a backing to the seat for the rear passengers to hit their knees / legs on.

I can't provide you exact measurements as I do not have those, but I do have a 6'4"friend who always complains to sit in backseats of friends cars, but has yet to complain about being in the back of my Quad..
That is because he is getting to ride in the QV and not because he has plenty of leg room.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,438 Posts
That is because he is getting to ride in the QV and not because he has plenty of leg room.
He'a probably just biding his time for a ride.

Reactions: MATTYLITE

·
Registered
423 Posts
Agree with the above. Just from photos alone, CF Sparco shells - in addition to being beautiful & functional, appear to allow for significantly more leg room in the rear.

Love the option, can't wait to get them on my QV some day...

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have 2 boys that are growing and I wanted to make sure they will be comfortable in the back seat. So we went and checked out both kind of seats and we felt Sparco seats offer more leg (knee) room.
Also, in my opinion Sparco seats really improve the interior. They look upscale and make the car feel special.
The regular seats are quite comfy but I prefer the Sparco seats.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I will definitely be looking for the Sparco option then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts