Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,912 Posts
it's for rear headlight height sensor. if you got one for rear, you should also have one for front sensor in front right wheel arch/engine bay area.
The front one in my NAFTA car was cable tied off between the engine block and alternator. Very hard to find.
I am still working to get the headlight levelers to work on my car. Installing them and starting calibration just gets me "conditions not met". I suspect that it does not like my settled suspension, so I have ordered parts to correct that.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,912 Posts
to be exact - 35W. Giulia/Stelvio NAFTA 35W headlights have left/right movement.
honestly I don't know if NAFTA headlights have inside hardware for up/down movement. need to check on headlight itself. I've retrofited height sensors on NAFTA cars but headlights were replaced to EMEA versions.

disable side markers in proxi and it will give you access to calibration.
I thought I had tested the up/down motors, but maybe not.

How do I disable side markers in proxi? What does that disable? I do not recollect any kind of side marker on the car, although maybe there is a lamp inside the headlight assembly. Can the side markers be re-enabled after the calibration is done?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts