Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed my rear brakes don't have the branded AR script. I thought even without painted calipers that I would have the AR script in black on front and back. Can anyone without painted calipers confirm you only have script on fronts? Thx

Attachments

·
Banned
264 Posts
Just noticed my rear brakes don't have the branded AR script. I thought even without painted calipers that I would have the AR script in black on front and back. Can anyone without painted calipers confirm you only have script on fronts? Thx
I have one of these as a loaner...ill check when the rain stops

·
Registered
256 Posts
While we're talking about calipers... I have the black with white script, but I really wanted the yellow calipers... think it would be expensive to trade them?

Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably would be expensive. Calipers are made to last for years, right? I'm with you though. In my opinion if paying for painted ones or a pkg that includes them, red or yellow are the way to go! I would have to flip a coin between those colors unless it's a red car (then get yellow).

·
Registered
138 Posts
My TI Q4 not the sport model has it on the front only, I asked during the walk around when I picked up the car the dealer stated only the sport package and the Quadrifoglio come with the alfa name on the rear brakes, if I remember right it was also Brimbos on the front. My salesman also stated easy on the brakes for the first 500 or so miles. Safe driving and you have to enjoy it when you get the thumbs-up while driving, did you ever see someone give a thumbs-up for a BMW or Audi I think not

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey make it rain thinking of taking a road trip to Branson any favorite rib place to go to
On the way to Branson there's a place called Lamberts where they are known for throwing dinner rolls at you. Usually always a line to get into, It's really good home cooking and worth a stop. Branson is a pretty big place depending on where you are staying probably the best BBQ joint would be IMO Pickins Porch. There's a lot of good restaurants and eats in and around Branson.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts