Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like the rear wheel gap is a bit larger than it usually looks ?? Great pictures anyhow but it's kind of sticking out to me now..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like the rear wheel gap is a bit larger than it usually looks ?? Great pictures anyhow but it's kind of sticking out to me now..
Since the pics are either a base Giulia or the TI model (not sure which), they would be equipped with smaller 17 or 18" tires. The gap would, of course, appear to be a bit larger than the 19" equipped Quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Since the pics are either a base Giulia or the TI model (not sure which), they would be equipped with smaller 17 or 18" tires. The gap would, of course, appear to be a bit larger than the 19" equipped Quadrifoglio.
Ohhh silly me. Thank you very much for that, makes a lot more sense now :grin2:
Still looks good, I just have a problem with wheel gap lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Pics of a US specked Giulia in Vesuvio Gray Metallic wearing a Michigan plate, date unknown....probably in Auburn Hills for certification and/or testing purposes. You can tell its US specked because of the orange color of the marker lights. European are clear. (Compare to pics above)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.