Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ramsey service

Yup I could see a mother and 4 kids jump out of a minivan and fingerprints all over the car lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yup I could see a mother and 4 kids jump out of a minivan and fingerprints all over the car lol
I just spoke to them the other day, they are in the process of building a service area at the actual dealership but in the interim it is at the Chrysler dodge dealership up the street, however apparently they have separate techs and separate bay for Alfa/Fiat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tried to make an appt last week but service guy not in for the WEEK! Took it to Ray Catina in Oakhurst NJ. Great service there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't recommend Ramsey Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership for service. I took my car in four days after purchase for a nasty rattle between the two glass roof sections. Everyone was nice but it took three days, the loaner car was a run down Dodge Dart and the car was returned dirty. I was thrown the keys and told "it's at the bottom of the hill".

I definitely need to find a better service experience. Can't wait until the dedicated service department is open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't recommend Ramsey Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership for service. I took my car in four days after purchase for a nasty rattle between the two glass roof sections. Everyone was nice but it took three days, the loaner car was a run down Dodge Dart and the car was returned dirty. I was thrown the keys and told "it's at the bottom of the hill".

I definitely need to find a better service experience. Can't wait until the dedicated service department is open.
Hi, I have the same nasty rattle. Did the dealer note what the problem was? I'm having trouble chasing mine down. Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just had my Alfa serviced at Ramsey..
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
They did not perform all the RRTS. In Particular the fix for the cracking Harmon Kardon speakers, Infotainment, and TPMS to name a few.
I picked up the car at end of day so wasn't able to make a stink. Called following day and was fed som BS that all updates are VIN specific. Told service advisor that I would like to speak to an authority.... Still waiting.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Hoping that Fullerton has great service as they are the closest to the house.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Augh, not cool. Tell AR Cares about it here. TPMS question, is it a low pressure light or a failure light? Now is the season for temperature changes. Simple chemistry with lower temperature comes lower pressure. Happens all the time. Double check you pressures with a gauge or just add some air if they measure low due to cold. My boss was just telling me about the light in her car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Augh, not cool. Tell AR Cares about it here. TPMS question, is it a low pressure light or a failure light? Now is the season for temperature changes. Simple chemistry with lower temperature comes lower pressure. Happens all the time. Double check you pressures with a gauge or just add some air if they measure low due to cold. My boss was just telling me about the light in her car.
Pressures are good, it will indicate low pressure when there isnt low pressure, and the warning light stays on for several days.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Clarification

Just had my Alfa serviced at Ramsey..
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
They did not perform all the RRTS. In Particular the fix for the cracking Harmon Kardon speakers, Infotainment, and TPMS to name a few.
I picked up the car at end of day so wasn't able to make a stink. Called following day and was fed som BS that all updates are VIN specific. Told service advisor that I would like to speak to an authority.... Still waiting.
I would like to add that my somewhat negative experience to date is not a reflection of my salesperson Luigi et al. At Ramsey Fiat.. they were outstanding and are assisting me in dealing with the service department.
Also failed to note that I was given a Giulia as a loaner, and my car was returned washed. ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just dropped the car for second time. Stated every possible known issue that would warrant ALL updates... fingers crossed.
So after dropping my car for the second time at Ramsey Fiat service in addition to having FCA initiate a star case to ensure that I was given the proper updates for all the symptoms that I described to the service advisor making sure there was no dispute as to what would remedy them... THEY KEPT THE CAR FOR 3 days, and all they did was adjust my hood latch!!!
Totally lost it on anyone/everyone who I could yell at...
needless to say left totally infuriated..received a call from service manager stating that they would call me in a few days and " make it right"
And they still havent rotated my tires... I advise any Giulia owners in the vicinity look elsewhere for service.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts