Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve been reasearch and researching exhausts for my TI. I LOOOOVE the look of the Ragazzon exhaust tips, but haven’t heard much of anything about this system? Has any one gone this route? If so, thoughts, sound clips and general feedback?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Never heard of it. Have a link?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That link is for the QV. I have the TI (2.0). I can only find the link of sound clips that ragazzon has posted (which is only 1). I was hoping that someone may have purchased this system. I pm’d one person i know that got it, but have not seen or heard any info on this system on the forum :/

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That link is for the QV. I have the TI (2.0). I can only find the link of sound clips that ragazzon has posted (which is only 1). I was hoping that someone may have purchased this system. I pm’d one person i know that got it, but have not seen or heard any info on this system on the forum :/
I have only axle back part of Ragazzon....it is beautifully made out of 304SS, 3 inch pipe makes it sound deep and throaty but not too loud...tips only peek out of valance about an inch....2 types of mid pipe are available if you need more noise

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have only axle back part of Ragazzon....it is beautifully made out of 304SS, 3 inch pipe makes it sound deep and throaty but not too loud...tips only peek out of valance about an inch....2 types of mid pipe are available if you need more noise
Thanks! Do you have any audio clips of your setup?

How would you say the sound compares to the Lusso exhaust in the following clip: https://youtu.be/1EP1UdDBDiM

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I tried to make sound clip but with iphone it comes out as garbage....axleback only is slightly quieter and bit deeper, less raspy then lusso from Madness...resonated mid pipe option (smaller resonators than stock and 3 inch) would probably make it similarly loud as Lusso.....all very subjective

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Does anyone know if changing your exhaust system voids your factory warranty?
I specifically asked the dealer....it doesnt as long as you leave emissions equipment intact....most of these exhaust are either cat back or axle back so all is fine with your warranty....unless you plan to change downpipes too

·
Registered
422 Posts
I was able to scroll down after the QV clip and find a 2.0 exhaust. It sounds great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have had bought a few ragazzon parts, for my alfas back in UK, i have a Giulia Volece 280BHP and i want to change the back box but i don't want the car to sound like a fast a furious chavy car! i want a nice sound that a louder than stock.

I am looking at the ragazzon 50.0770.73Stainless steel rear tubes group N left/right each with round Carbon Shot tail pipe 90 mm
Oversized exhaust pipe diameter 76 mm

https://ragazzon.com/eng/ragazzon-catalogue.php?cst=6&mdl=359&cld=1248

i know this un group N and has no silencer do you think this will sound to loud and make the car sound like something it is not?

Any help please?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
^^ in this configuration it will be loud as ****..not as Madness Monza but still..it is basically open exhaust (stock resonators provide very little noise attenuation), plus being 3 inch it will likely be tad deeper than Monza...as mentioned in our PM exchange, you can get any combination with ragazzon since they also have muffled axleback (much louder and deeper than stock but not ridiculously so), open axleback (your link) and their own 3 inch resonated and non resonated mid-pipes...

If you want it deep, louder than stock but not crazy loud probably best bet with ragazzon would be non resonated mid pipe plus muffled axleback, both 3 inch

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I have an open pipe after the stock resonator and I don't find it loud at all, but just about right...
This is going to be subjective of course, watching a few videos on said options will give you an idea.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have an open pipe after the stock resonator and I don't find it loud at all, but just about right...
This is going to be subjective of course, watching a few videos on said options will give you an idea.
Thats why is almost impossible to give any meaningful advice to people regarding exhaust, very subjective topic, I was in the same conundrum for a while

1 - 14 of 14 Posts