Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an AWD TI and have been researching as much as I can find before purchasing a new exhaust. So far I have convinced myself in and back out of every system. I wanted to see if anyone has done the Ragazzon exhaust? If so, what do they think and are there any other sound clips out there (other than the only one I can find on their site)?

So far I'm thinking of a madness Lusso exhaust with the Ragazzon tips (by far the coolest looking CF tips) but wanted to see what people thought of the Ragazzon on the 2.0.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an AWD TI and have been researching as much as I can find before purchasing a new exhaust. So far I have convinced myself in and back out of every system. I wanted to see if anyone has done the Ragazzon exhaust? If so, what do they think and are there any other sound clips out there (other than the only one I can find on their site)?

So far I'm thinking of a madness Lusso exhaust with the Ragazzon tips (by far the coolest looking CF tips) but wanted to see what people thought of the Ragazzon on the 2.0.

Thanks!
I am in the same boat with the decision on the Madness exhaust. Leaning towards the Monza. Do you know if these systems have O2 sensors in them? And if the OEM system has to be cut to be removed? (just in case I need to return it to OEM)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am in the same boat with the decision on the Madness exhaust. Leaning towards the Monza. Do you know if these systems have O2 sensors in them? And if the OEM system has to be cut to be removed? (just in case I need to return it to OEM)
Did you ever find an answer to this? I'm heavily considering a Monza for mine right now. I just don't know enough about it all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts