Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seven presets, plus the “extra”.

I select the “extra” and get a list of my 1-7 presets...

People talk about more than 7 presets, what am I missing?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I’m not sure what to tell you, but I just kept adding stations to favorites, and now have somewhere around 15 I think. When I select favorites, they all are listed there. Can only see the first 5-6 at the bottom of the screen, but when I select the “star” at the bottom, the rest of them are then listed.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Added picture - 14 preset favorites right now.
Those are Satellite presets...are you able to do the same on FM Radio?

Reactions: AlfaCrisis

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Yes, it’s actually a mix of both, just all satellites in the last positions.

·
Registered
691 Posts
And you are on 002.009.055? I just had mine updated and I now have the * for additional presets but it only shows 7 in the list. I haven't tried adding another beyond 7. Did your list initially show 15 empty slots or 7?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Yes, still at .055, and to be honest, I’m not really sure. I just kept adding favorites, and it would tack them on at the end of the list. I just went and added a few more FM stations, now at 18, so I’m not sure what the limit is. Good news is when my XM subscription expires, I’ll only need 1-2 since the commercial radio choices around here are so bad!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yeah, not a lot of choices if you don't like top 40...I usually go between 95.3 alternative, 96.1 Adult hits, 100.7 classic rock and 99 for sports. My wife has the xm subscription in the family. I'm supposed to still have some months left on the xm trial tied to my car but I've never bothered to activate. I'd rather use Pandora or spotify or even youtube.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Yeah, not a lot of choices if you don't like top 40...I usually go between 95.3 alternative, 96.1 Adult hits, 100.7 classic rock and 99 for sports. My wife has the xm subscription in the family. I'm supposed to still have some months left on the xm trial tied to my car but I've never bothered to activate. I'd rather use Pandora or spotify or even youtube.
I’ll 2nd your radio choices and add in 91.5 HD2 for some more current tunes......

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have seven presets, plus the “extra”.

I select the “extra” and get a list of my 1-7 presets...

People talk about more than 7 presets, what am I missing?

I was wondering the same thing why only 7 presets on this thing? No biggie though I don't even listen to radio stations anyway, but I was just wondering...

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I was wondering the same thing why only 7 presets on this thing? No biggie though I don't even listen to radio stations anyway, but I was just wondering...
As discussed above, there are more than 7 presets, unlimited as far as I can tell. I have 19 now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Under edit presets you can add more than that and you get a red star vice white star.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts