Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, when I started the car and turned on the radio, which was set for the SirusXm stations. I could not get the radio to play at all. Finally I changed to FM, and then the radio started working again. After I swapped back to SirusXM and it worked also. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yup I had the same thing happen to mine, It seems like it take a little while for XM to load, did you ever noticed the circle spinning on the bottom of the screen. I had the update done about a month ago and it still happens every once in a while. I was thinking it might be the signal from XM.

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Xm cuts out if it can?t get a satellite signal. Mine cuts out in tunnels and even going under a small bridge. We?re you in a garage at the time?
No, out in the open when this happened. Yes, I don't have signal in the garage.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mine just did this yesterday, except it wouldn't change channels, I'd select any channel, and it wouldn't switch. Then the whole screen went black, then the Alfa logo appeared and a few minutes later it was working normally.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yup, same thing has happened to me a few times. I just change th band to FM and then back to SiriusXM. Another thing that happens is if I turn the car off while listening to a SiriusXM channel, upon next startup, another random SiriusXM channel will be playing. Not the last one I was listening to. Strange.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.