Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 TI Sport EC P2 EC V1 RWD
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i raced my friends m235i which has Dinan intake and muffler delete but no tune, my giulia has EC phase 2 V1 intake and muffler delete
mind you where we are racing DA is above 4500FT so both of our cars are underperfomring and its about 90F LOL

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think posting a video of street racing, even if only to legal speeds, is an unwise thing to do. If the police see you appear to race, it won't go down well for either of you. All too often people are killed or terribly injured in such contests.

Not saying I didn't do some of this when I was younger, but no way I would accept a challenge nowadays. NV

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I think posting a video of street racing, even if only to legal speeds, is an unwise thing to do. If the police see you appear to race, it won't go down well for either of you. All too often people are killed or terribly injured in such contests.

Not saying I didn't do some of this when I was younger, but no way I would accept a challenge nowadays. NV
that was a very slow race. Not sure it even counts as a race. Looked more like just two guys taping each other.

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,542 Posts
lol

Reactions: ttaidapos
1 - 6 of 6 Posts