Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I drove a 600lt the other day. 5 laps around a small track. Car is a monster. Obviously in a different class as a QV. The paddle shifters are way better since you can use one paddle. Pull to up shift. Push it to down shift. Nice feature.
That must have been amazing. How did it sound?

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,423 Posts
I got to drive a gt350 today. For the money, it's one hell of a car. The sound is just heavenly and the car really pulls and handles well. Definitely worth considering

I'm trying to organize my garage space right now lol

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I got to drive a gt350 today. For the money, it's one hell of a car. The sound is just heavenly and the car really pills and handles well. Definitely worth considering

I'm trying to organize my garage space right now lol
If you can buy a GT350 track-pack DO IT!....these will be going the way of the Do-Do bird. All motor V8, no FI, just good old displacement with a flat plane crank ;)

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
If you can buy a GT350 track-pack DO IT!....these will be going the way of the Do-Do bird. All motor V8, no FI, just good old displacement with a flat plane crank ;)
I'm trying to work on finding the garage space at the moment, but that would require evicting my father in law 😂 his car I mean

Reactions: MDriver and beaups

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I will be coming into more garage space soon ;) :p so if you want, leave me the keys, and the occasional drive will suffice as a rent payment...LOL
I said the exact same thing to my friend who owns one but is moving and will need a place to store it for a while.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts