Almost exactly except for the start up in NHaha love it. Seriously though, I have a cold start and initial driving routine as well due to past experience with this car.
1) Start engine in Normal mode
2) Idle for about 20 seconds or longer if I haven’t driven it for more than 24 hours or if idle seems more rough than usual
3) Wait for exhaust valves to close
4) Shift into D and disengage parking brake
5) Proceed to drive with no more than 1/3 throttle
6) Use more throttle as engine warms up
7) Switch modes as needed only when 3 bars shown on oil temp gauge
Who else does something like this?